The sad fact about recovery from alcohol and drug abuse:
Almost everyone relapses.
The primary reason?
Unconscious emotions intensify cravings.
To maintain a healthy life, free of alcohol and drug abuse, it’s necessary to:
- Regulate unconscious impulses that drive habits
- Change habits that drive abuse.
A program for maintaining sobriety should include the following.
1. A practice regimen to change the habits that support abuse.
2. A regimen to recondition the emotional system, to make it stronger and more flexible.
3. Skills to regulate unconscious urges automatically.
4. Skills to raise self-value under stress, to reduce the guilt, shame, anxiety, anger, and resentment that lead to relapse.
Support groups, supplemented with the self-regulation skills of this course, are most likely to succeed.
You’ll be returned to the download page immediately after purchase.