Under stress, the human brain reverts to coping mechanisms forged earlier in life…
Some as far back as toddlerhood:
Blame, denial, avoidance.
When we use toddler coping mechanisms…
We’re bound to make the same mistakes over and over.
We’ll react to jerks like a jerk.
We’ll turn love relationships into cold shoulders, or worse.
Get off the Treadmill
The course shows how to develop habits to access the most profound part of the brain under stress.
- Introduction: The Two Brains
- The Profound Brain
- Feeling Powerful vs. Being Powerful
- Core Value
- Core Value Narratives
- How to Access the Adult Brain Under Stress
- Turn Toddler Brain Feelings into Adult Brain Values
- How to be the Person, Worker, Partner, and Parent You Most Want to Be
You’ll be returned to the download page immediately after purchase.