Anger Management Quiz
Anger, resentment, impatience, jealousy and aggressive impulses tell you that something you value seems threatened, your value as a person seems threatened, your personal values are in conflict, you are devaluing those you love.
Love, Anger & Resentment Facts
Many subtle and hidden forms of anger, resentment, and aggression as well as obvious ones, ruin health, love, and relationships.
Anger, resentment, and impatience:
- Increase risk of many deadly disorders, including heart disease, stroke, cancer, high blood pressure
- Increase risk of depression, anxiety, alcoholism, drug-addiction, and other compulsive behavior, such as workaholism and extra-marital affairs, are strongly associated with anger and resentment
- Reduce performance competence while raising performance expectations
- Increase error rates and misjudgments
- Make you a reactaholic - when other people "push your buttons," you’re a powerless reactor
- Eventually ruin intimacy and sex life
- Create power struggles
- Cause behavior impulses to:
- Inflict injury on feelings
- Inflict injury on the body
- Eliminate positive passion (conviction, meaning, intensity of purpose) through compulsion to avenge, punish, or withdrawal.
Take the Anger Management Quiz